Friday, August 22, 2008

Believe in Your Dreams!



(Photos by Prabhakar)

Dreams may take time to manifest, but never stop keeping them alive in your heart! And never stop preparing! The time will come....

One gigantic dream come true is a project of friends in Australia: running around the whole Australian continent with a flaming torch for world harmony with two international teams: 15,000 km in 111 days. Had I not had my own Dover-Heidelberg project this year, I might have become part of it! My stay in Canberra where I did my first ultra-triathlon in 1998 was one of my best experiences!



World Harmony Run Video


The World Harmony Run is one of my favorite "children" - projects can be like children - in which I have been involved in Germany and internationally since its beginnings in 1987. It is amazing to see how this project has grown and developed over two decades and how many people of all ages and backgrounds and especially children it has touched all over the world.



A magical journey with a torch, spreading joy and the spirit of friendship and harmony, and experiencing the beauty of this world through running.

Experiences by a participant - what it is about to be part of this project.

No comments: